Your career at zevoli
Zevoli Growth Partners is looking for a one-year fixed-term Office Administrator with the possibility of becoming permanent. The Office Administrator will be responsible for coordinating meetings, appointments and directing various administrative projects. Ensure general management of the office, overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other types of strategic and tactical planning. The ideal candidate must be detail orientated and must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Prepare agendas and take minutes at virtual and in-person meetings.
· Oversee receptionist & cleaning duties
· Responsible for accommodation, flights & car rental bookings.
· Oversee ICT services, office maintenance & security services.
· New employees onboarding coordination and implementation.
· Manage and maintain the telephone management system, user guide thereof and provide training to new staff members on the telephone management system including messaging, transferring calls etc, programming regularly used numbers, etc.
· Manage and maintain the biometric system, user guide thereof, and assist with adding new staff and removing ex-employees off the system.
· Manage and maintain the printing and scanning system, user guide thereof, and add new staff to the printer.
· Coordinate the internal information sharing sessions (brown-bag sessions).
· Responsible for internal communications i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, special events, etc.
· Internal events coordination i.e. monthly wine-downs, etc.
· Manage and maintain the office supplies inventory.
· Manage the company credit cards and monthly recons.
· Coordinate the bookings of the company vehicle according to the company policy.
· Coordinate the meeting rooms and catering as required.
· Office space planning, systems & procedures.
· Set up and maintain systems that contribute towards improving efficiency in the office.
· Manage the Executive Team’s diaries and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Act as the point of contact between the Executive Team and internal/external clients.
· Answer queries, manage and screen telephone calls for the Executive Team.
· Book accommodation, flights & car rental bookings as and when required for the Executive Team.
· Produce summaries, reports and supplier briefs for the Executive Team.
· Undertake other duties and special assignments as allocated by the Executive Team.
· Provide general clerical & administrative tasks for the office and PMOs.
· Produce summaries, reports and supplier briefs for the COO.
· Oversee OHS compliance in the office in general i.e. fire extinguishers, exits, etc.
· Provide the Marketing Team with RFx & tenders admin assistance.
· Assist the Marketing Team with social media content as and when required.
· Assist the HR Assistant with scheduling training sessions as and when required.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
· 2 to 3 years of work experience as an Office Administrator or Executive PA – preferably in a consultancy environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent follow-up and time management skills;
· Skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams;
· Able to multitask in a fast-paced, highly stressed environment, be deadline-driven and have the ability to receive and give direction;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Attention to detail and visual appeal of documents;
· Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy, using good judgement, discretion and professionalism.
· Meticulous attention to detail;
· Must enjoy a high level of change and diversity in workload;
· Emotionally balanced to handle stressful situations, conflict and difficult clients;
· Initiative-taking, ethical, tactful, dependable and accountable;
· Self-motivated and deadline driven;
· A team player who can work constructively within a team to bring out the best traits of all and who is always willing to assist;
· Ability to operate professional at executive/client level;
· Willingness to learn and grow.
ADVANTAGEOUS EXPERIENCE OR SKILLS (NON-ESSENTIAL):
· Knowledge of Monday.com, or a similar PM platform;
· Experience in copywriting and proofreading.
· Diploma in Secretarial, Admin or Office Management (A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage).
· Must have driver’s license.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS POSITION:
· Flexible working conditions;
· We have a vibrant, inclusive, autonomous company culture, with a hands-on management team who will be on the front lines with you, instead of trying to micro-manage you from the top;
· We place emphasis on upskilling and creating a collaborative structure in which employees with different skills learn from one another.
· There is no corporate nonsense and no hiding behind fancy job titles;
· A dynamic environment where you won’t be just a number.
· CV detailing your qualifications, work experience, skills and reasons why you’re applying for this position;
· Salary expectations and notice period.
If you are interested in this vacancy and have the relevant minimum requirements, please send your CV, salary expectations and notice period to person who received this advert from.
Zevoli is an Equal Opportunity employer and preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals as described in the Employment Equity Act.
Should you be successful in your application, you will be contacted directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please accept that you have not been shortlisted.