Your career at zevoli
Zevoli Growth Partners is looking for a mid-level graphic designer with an exceptional eye for detail and innovative creativity. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Understand the design brief by identifying the end results or project objectives and by understanding the deadlines;
- Achieve or exceed the relevant creative design objectives based on briefs and input from the internal or external clients;
- Conceptualise creative ideas and complete design work within budget and on deadline;
- Apply and adhere to all internal and external corporate identities and branding guidelines;
- Bring the brief and concept to life based on internal and external clients’ needs and vision;
- Assist the Marketing & Branding Officer on all projects where needed;
- Become the visual brand guardian of all aspects in design and typography;
- Adapt and roll-out approved concepts to various media -above and below the line;
- Articulate and pitch design concepts to internal and external clients;
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders about the progress of design projects and any issues that may arise;
- Design and create brand collateral which meets the requirements of the companies and clients, using graphic design tools including design software;
- Edit proofs to team/client specifications and obtain signoff before finalising artwork, while also adhering to brand identity and guidelines-
- Enhance brand presentations with animated and static assets;
- Test graphics across various media and platforms;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time;
- Prepare mock-ups and present them to the internal or external clients before deciding on a final design/concept;
- Collaborate and work with art directors, copywriters, photographers and/or other designers to produce final designs;
- Work with the wider marketing team and creative agencies to build campaign assets across all platforms;
- Continuously strive to reduce the number of revisions, and thereby improving the design cycle timeline.
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in graphic design – preferably in an agency environment;
- Excellent knowledge of graphic fundamentals and visual hierarchy;
- Strong typography and document layout skills;
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, with the ability to bring text and illustrations together;
- Excellent communication skills to accurately convey concepts and designs to clients and team members;
- Skilled user of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of best practices for digital design (i.e., resolution, file set-up, file types, etc.);
- Creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
Advantageous experience or skills (non-essential):
- Experience in Mailchimp;
- Creating HTML mailers;
- Experience with WordPress;
- Experience in copywriting and proofreading;
- Experience in motion graphics;
- Basic web CSM knowledge.
- Degree or diploma in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia design, visual communication or a related design-based qualification.
- CV detailing your qualifications, work experience, skills and reasons why you’re applying for this position;
- A portfolio demonstrating professional work including pieces from specific campaigns or projects.
- Salary expectations and notice period.
If you are interested in this vacancy and have the relevant minimum requirements, please send your CV, portfolio, salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
EE/AA preferred, but not mandatory.
Should you be successful in your application, you will be contacted directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please accept that you have not been shortlisted.